6/23/2011

Off to Idaho I went with NEW dresses to show!

As many of you may not know... over 25 years ago, I started out doing "Dress Party's/Sales" in ladies homes that would share with their friends that I was coming with over 1000 dresses so they could shop and take home their dresses at the sale. It became a huge craze and YES I am still doing Dress Parties during the Holiday and Easter seasons.
Tawna, a darling girl in Meridian Idaho, called to see if I would come to her home and have a Dress Party. Also my niece said she would Host one too! I flew there from California and sent several boxes of dresses with all the new Easter/ Spring styles and tons of hair clips, headbands and bows too! It was really great to meet all their friends and see how excited everyone was to buy their NEW dresses at such a great price too!
Here is a picture of how we set it up in Tawna's living room because it was really cold outside!
Thank you to Tawna and Amber for having Dress Parties in your homes for me when I came all the way to Idaho. You are so darling and so are your kids!

No comments: